Friday, August 7, 2009

Thoughts/Memories of Summer

I can't believe it's August. After today I have one week left until I head back to work and 2 weeks until the kids are back in school. The summer has gone so incredibly fast and been so much fun. This is my first summer ever at home with my kids and I have really enjoyed it. I thank God every day for leading me to complete my Masters Degree which lead to this job at the college that I enjoy so much and allows me to spend so much time with my family.

Here are some memories of summer 2009...

Caleb at Cub Scout Day Camp













Cousin Ally and Sydney at my parent's house














Caleb, friends Wade and Jake, and Sydney at the beach on Dauphin Island, AL












Caleb (and Sydney) swimming in the backyard pool










It's almost time for Fall... school, pumpkins, football, and lots of new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment