Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well it's summer alright...

And I am slacking again. But for good reason!

The kids and I just got back from a week at Nanny and Gampy's house (my parents). My sister and her family were in for the week so we went down to see them. All SEVEN kids had a GREAT time swimming, boating, and just being together. My sister and I have a great relationship and I am so happy to see that our kids love each other so much.

I will add pictures later (when I am on my computer). I have some really great ones...

We have a busy rest of summer planned. Along with weekly tumbling and cheer practice for Syd we have a trip planned to Grannie's (Phil and the kids) while I have a scrapbooking girl's weekend. Phil will spend a week in fire academy at the end of July and we will hopefully get to fit a quick RV trip in there somewhere before I return to my real job on August 16.

In other news...

Caleb is a Rollercoaster/Waterpark building madman. He recently got Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and you should see the things he builds! Such an imagination!

Sydney has perfected the standing backhandspring and did roundoff-backhandspring combo with no spot last Thursday. At least 7 or 8 times. We are so proud! Her coach bought her (and two others that got it for the first time on the same day) a Coke after practice. Mom took her for ice cream too!

Stay tuned for Summer photos!! And details about this week's CVS trip where I spend $2.71 for two bags full of goodies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment